Saturday, March 3, 2012

Drive By Shooting

I decided to take my camera and go for a ride through Hartford.  Snow was in the forecast later in the day, so the weather was blah and overcast.  Not ideal conditions for photography as colors are bland, so I pumped them up a little in Photoshop Elements.  All of these photos were taken from inside the car with the my 55-200mm lens.  I pulled over for a few, others were taken at red lights or stop signs.  If something caught my eye, I snapped a shot.

This guy was very friendly with the pigeons.

Maybe a little too friendly.

One man, One Cart

Beacon Light Supply

Cah-rook-ed

Fat Cat and Birds

Crispy

ALL People / Bail Bonds

Ticket
The cop, the guy in yellow and I all saw this woman run a red light.  Cop was the only one that minded.

Swans & snow




1 comment:

  1. Except the creepy pics of bird loving men-strange...very strange.

    ReplyDelete